* Biked to work.
* Made subversive (vegan) mock-tuna sandwich for “Identical Lunch” by Allison Knowles (which I hate, and I will write a post about how much I hate it, and I will get paid to hate that piece as part of SITE’s new social media efforts, and that will be funny, so then I won’t have to hate the piece as much).
* Went to plaid show, was bored, went home.
* Worked on gender set, drank beer, and ate potato salad.
* Picked up Noah and The Fellas.
* Ran around the central-wall in circles with Noah until mom came home.