* Music was drawing lines in space and I was changing an oscillator pitch with my brainwaves.
* Walked to work with mom and got lattes.
* Gave a tour to the person who had curated The Dissolve.
* Dad played the accordion doors and sang.
* Noah’s art show was expertly flippant.
* Walked to Moon Rabbit, taking the long route to check if the 100% perfect person was walking as they sometimes do on Thursdays.
* Stopped in TA Lin for a treat, they didn’t have those deep-fried Mochi balls.
* Will and I got groceries, went to his house, made stir-fry, drank beer, and played Legos with The Genny.
* My spaceship had all kinds of hinges and a dragon that lit a pot-leaf made of Lego palm-fronds in honor of 4/20.